Synonyms of coupled
- 1. match, mate, couple, pair, twin, join, bring together
- usage: bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one"; "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?"; "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project"
- 2. couple, couple on, couple up, attach
- usage: link together; "can we couple these proposals?"
- 3. pair, pair off, partner off, couple, unite, unify
- usage: form a pair or pairs; "The two old friends paired off"
- 4. copulate, mate, pair, couple, join, conjoin
- usage: engage in sexual intercourse; "Birds mate in the Spring"
- 1. conjugate, conjugated, coupled, united (vs. divided)
- usage: joined together especially in a pair or pairs
- 2. coupled, joined, linked, connected (vs. unconnected)
- usage: connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
All rights reserved.