- 1. crick, kink, rick, wrick, spasm, cramp, muscle spasm
- usage: a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- 2. Crick, Francis Crick, Francis Henry Compton Crick
- usage: English biochemist who (with Watson in 1953) helped discover the helical structure of DNA (1916-2004)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crick, twist
- usage: twist (a body part) into a strained position; "crick your neck"
All rights reserved.
See also: crick (Dictionary)