Synonyms of face lifting
- 1. face lift, facelift, face lifting, renovation, redevelopment, overhaul
- usage: a renovation that improves the outward appearance (as of a building) but usually does not involve major changes; "give your home a facelift"; "more than a facelift, the new model marks a fundamental change of direction"
- 2. face lift, facelift, lift, face lifting, cosmetic surgery, rhytidectomy, rhytidoplasty, nip and tuck, plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery, anaplasty
- usage: plastic surgery to remove wrinkles and other signs of aging from your face; an incision is made near the hair line and skin is pulled back and excess tissue is excised; "some actresses have more than one face lift"
- 1. face-lift, lift, operate on, operate
- usage: perform cosmetic surgery on someone's face
All rights reserved.