- 1. facial, facial nerve, nervus facialis, seventh cranial nerve, cranial nerve
- usage: cranial nerve that supplies facial muscles
- 2. facial, skin care, skincare, beauty treatment
- usage: care for the face that usually involves cleansing and massage and the application of cosmetic creams
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. facial
- usage: of or concerning the face; "a facial massage"; "facial hair"; "facial expression"
- 2. facial
- usage: of or pertaining to the outside surface of an object
All rights reserved.
See also: facial (Dictionary)