Synonyms of filthy
- 1. filthy, foul, nasty, dirty (vs. clean), soiled, unclean
- usage: disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter; "as filthy as a pigsty"; "a foul pond"; "a nasty pigsty of a room"
- 2. dirty, filthy, lousy, nasty (vs. nice), awful
- usage: vile; despicable; "a dirty (or lousy) trick"; "a filthy traitor"
- 3. cruddy, filthy, foul, nasty, smutty, dirty (vs. clean)
- usage: characterized by obscenity; "had a filthy mouth"; "foul language"; "smutty jokes"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of filthy (Dictionary)