Synonyms of forgotten
- 1. forget, bury
- usage: dismiss from the mind; stop remembering; "I tried to bury these unpleasant memories"
- 2. forget, block, blank out, draw a blank
- usage: be unable to remember; "I'm drawing a blank"; "You are blocking the name of your first wife!"
- 3. forget, neglect, pretermit, omit, drop, miss, leave out, overlook, overleap
- usage: forget to do something; "Don't forget to call the chairman of the board to the meeting!"
- 4. forget, leave, lose
- usage: leave behind unintentionally; "I forgot my umbrella in the restaurant"; "I left my keys inside the car and locked the doors"
- 1. disregarded, forgotten, unnoticed (vs. noticed)
- usage: not noticed inadvertently; "her aching muscles forgotten she danced all night"; "he was scolded for his forgotten chores"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of forgotten (Dictionary)