Synonyms of formalised
- 1. formalize, formalise, declare, adjudge, hold
- usage: make formal or official; "We formalized the appointment and gave him a title"
- 2. validate, formalize, formalise, authorize, authorise, pass, clear
- usage: declare or make legally valid
- 1. formalistic, formalized, formalised
- usage: concerned with or characterized by rigorous adherence to recognized forms (especially in religion or art); "highly formalized plays like `Waiting for Godot'"
- 2. formalized, formalised, official (vs. unofficial)
- usage: given formal standing or endorsement; made official or legitimate by the observance of proper procedures
All rights reserved.