Synonyms of framework
- 1. model, theoretical account, framework, hypothesis, possibility, theory
- usage: a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- 2. framework, fabric, structure
- usage: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- 3. framework, supporting structure
- usage: a structure supporting or containing something
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of framework (Dictionary)