- 1. freak, monster, monstrosity, lusus naturae, mutant, mutation, variation, sport
- usage: a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
- 2. addict, nut, freak, junkie, junky, enthusiast, partisan, partizan
- usage: someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction; "a golf addict"; "a car nut"; "a bodybuilding freak"; "a news junkie"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. freak out, freak, gross out, panic
- usage: lose one's nerve; "When he saw the accident, he freaked out"
All rights reserved.
See also: freak (Dictionary)