Synonyms of frosting
- 1. frosting, icing, ice, topping
- usage: a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- 1. frost, ice, cover
- usage: decorate with frosting; "frost a cake"
- 2. frost, cover
- usage: provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance; "frost the glass"; "she frosts her hair"
- 3. frost, cover
- usage: cover with frost; "ice crystals frosted the glass"
- 4. frost, damage
- usage: damage by frost; "The icy precipitation frosted the flowers and they turned brown"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of frosting (Dictionary)