Synonyms of fueling
- 1. fueling, refueling, provision, supply, supplying
- usage: the activity of supplying or taking on fuel
- 1. fuel, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a combustible substance that provides energy; "fuel aircraft, ships, and cars"
- 2. fuel, fire, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with fuel; "Oil fires the furnace"
- 3. fuel, take in, take up
- usage: take in fuel, as of a ship; "The tanker fueled in Bahrain"
- 4. fuel, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: stimulate; "fuel the debate on creationism"
All rights reserved.