- 1. furrow, trench
- usage: a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- 2. wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, seam, line, depression, impression, imprint
- usage: a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. furrow, rut, groove, dig, delve, cut into, turn over
- usage: hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove; "furrow soil"
- 2. furrow, wrinkle, crease, fold, fold up, turn up
- usage: make wrinkled or creased; "furrow one's brow"
- 3. furrow, chamfer, chase, cut
- usage: cut a furrow into a columns
All rights reserved.
See also: furrow (Dictionary)