Synonyms of furrowed
- 1. furrow, rut, groove, dig, delve, cut into, turn over
- usage: hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove; "furrow soil"
- 2. furrow, wrinkle, crease, fold, fold up, turn up
- usage: make wrinkled or creased; "furrow one's brow"
- 3. furrow, chamfer, chase, cut
- usage: cut a furrow into a columns
- 1. furrowed (vs. unfurrowed), rugged, canaliculate, corrugated, rutted, rutty
- usage: having long narrow shallow depressions (as grooves or wrinkles) in the surface; "furrowed fields"; "his furrowed face lit by a warming smile"
All rights reserved.