Synonyms of height
- 1. height, tallness, dimension
- usage: the vertical dimension of extension; distance from the base of something to the top
- 2. acme, height, elevation, peak, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top, degree, level, stage, point
- usage: the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
- 3. stature, height, bodily property
- usage: (of a standing person) the distance from head to foot
- 4. altitude, height, elevation
- usage: elevation especially above sea level or above the earth's surface; "the altitude gave her a headache"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of height (Dictionary)