Synonyms of interlaced
- 1. intertwine, twine, entwine, enlace, interlace, lace, twist, twine, distort
- usage: spin,wind, or twist together; "intertwine the ribbons"; "Twine the threads into a rope"; "intertwined hearts"
- 2. lock, interlock, interlace, hold, take hold
- usage: hold in a locking position; "He locked his hands around her neck"
- 1. fretted, interlaced, latticed, latticelike, reticulate (vs. nonreticulate), reticular
- usage: having a pattern of fretwork or latticework
All rights reserved.