Synonyms of kingdom
- 1. kingdom, land, realm, sphere, domain, area, orbit, field, arena
- usage: a domain in which something is dominant; "the untroubled kingdom of reason"; "a land of make-believe"; "the rise of the realm of cotton in the south"
- 2. kingdom, country, state, land
- usage: a country with a king as head of state
- 3. kingdom, realm, domain, demesne, land
- usage: the domain ruled by a king or queen
- 4. kingdom, monarchy
- usage: a monarchy with a king or queen as head of state
- 5. kingdom, taxonomic group, taxonomic category, taxon
- usage: the highest taxonomic group into which organisms are grouped; one of five biological categories: Monera or Protoctista or Plantae or Fungi or Animalia
- 6. kingdom, group, grouping
- usage: a basic group of natural objects
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of kingdom (Dictionary)