WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. moment, mo, minute, second, bit, time
- usage: an indefinitely short time; "wait just a moment"; "in a mo"; "it only takes a minute"; "in just a bit"
- 2. molybdenum, Mo, atomic number 42, metallic element, metal
- usage: a polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties; used to strengthen and harden steel
- 3. Missouri, Show Me State, MO
- usage: a midwestern state in central United States; a border state during the American Civil War, Missouri was admitted to the Confederacy without actually seceding from the Union
All rights reserved.
See also: mo (Dictionary)