- History of Valentine's Day
- Pagan festivals, Christian saints, Chaucer's love birds, and the Greeting Card Association of America
- Valentine's Day by the Numbers
- Statistics from the U.S. Census Bureau
- Spelling Love with Candy Hearts
- Ten new ways to convey those immortal words
- Famous Love Stories
- Legendary couples from Antony and Cleopatra to Abigail and John Adams
- Fictional Love Stories
- Love stories in literature, opera, and television
- American Film Institute's 100 Greatest Love Stories
- From Casablanca to Jerry Maguire
- The International Language of Love New!
- How to say "I love you" around the world
- Quotations from Classic Love Poems
- Shakespeare, Virgil, and Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Classic Love Poems on the Web
- Words of love are only a click away
- Valentine Heart Slider New!
- Valentine's Day Hangman Game New!
- Valentine's Day Crossword Puzzle
- 27 Down: ___ a Valentine's Day card to that "special someone."
- Famous Couples Crossword Puzzle
- 11. Down: Sonny's partner in love and song
- Wedding Lore and Traditions
- From bridesmaids to tossing the bouquet
- Encyclopedia: Saint Valentine
- A Roman martyr priest, circa 270
- Encyclopedia: Saint Valentine's Day
- The Western holiday was originally known as the Roman feast of Lupercalia
Fact Monster™ Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.