by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Find more crosswords, quizzes and gamesLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
"The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" Crossword
1. * The children kept warm in coats made of this
4. Family member
7. Not she
9. House of Commons title
11. Famous rock 'n' roll record producer: Brian ___
12. Actually: ___ matter of fact NOTE: There are two words in the answer!
13. It means morning on a digital clock
14. Hospital drama on TV
15. * Turkish ___
17. He was an American Vice-President: ___ Agnew
19. Fall behind
20. Fall Flower
22. Metric version of an inch, for short
24. Hollywood actor Gibson
26. Song by The Beatles: "I Saw ___ Standing There"
27. Disco Dance: "___ Freak"
28. Word heard in a weather forecast in Summer
30. Item on a fancy French menu: ___-de-Boeuf
32. Metal bearing minerals
34. Top of a house
36. "No" to a Scot
37. Paddles a boat
38. "Yesterday" in Italy (HINT! Rhymes with Lee Airy)
39. It'll turn "Ru" into the name of an Austrian crown prince (HINT! Rhymes with Wolf)
41. A person's life story, for short
42. Sioux Falls is the largest city in this U.S.A. state
43. Back and Forth: To and ___
45. She was an actress on the hit 1970s show "The Partridge Family" (TV): Susan ___ (HINT! Rhymes with Whey)
47. Father of Jr.
48. * What the witch turns her enemies into
50. It means Modern
52. Heard in a Computer Class: "___ site has all the latest music downloads." NOTE: There are two words in the answer!
54. * Part of the castle's name
58. Some say this Physicist was the smartest person to have ever lived (Initials)
59. Math Quiz! Seven plus Three minus Two equals ___ght!
60. American inventor Whitney (HINT! Rhymes with Rely)
61. Word that can go with Ice or Iron or Stone
62. Abbreviated word in an address on an envelope
63. Monogram of actor Nick Nolte
64. Curvy alphabet letter
65. Section of land
1. Gave food to
2. "One" in France
3. Bun in a Basket
4. * Weapon Lucy gets from Father Christmas
5. Residue from a volcano
8. * "The-___-over-the-Sea"
9. "Sea" in Strasbourg
10. * Kirke's job
16. Song by Simon & Garfunkel: "___ a Rock" NOTE: There are two words in the answer!
18. How would the metallic element Iridium be abbreviated?
21. * One was given to Peter for protection
22. * While the witch rules Narnia, it is always winter but never this
23. What the cow did
25. * The children's home city
27. * Author
29. High rocky Hill
31. Universal truth (HINT! Rhymes with Mao)
33. First name of actors Lowe or Reiner
35. * Number of years the children rule Narnia
40. * First name of the evil wolf
44. * Bird who leads the children to the Beavers
46. Positive vote in Parliament
48. Compass point that is the opposite of NE
49. Fencing sword
51. Elongated circle
55. Pacino and Waxman
56. The Self
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.