by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Find more crosswords, quizzes and gamesLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
This week's theme: Lost!
1. * Television show about a family thrown back in time to the time of the dinosaurs: "___ of the Lost" (1974 - 1977)
5. * Legend has it that some people have disappeared from the face of the Earth --apparently after mysterious abductions by them, for short
13. Yummy beverage
14. Ms. Campbell
15. Like some faces: ___-shaped
17. * Type of aircraft #3D and Amelia Earhart were in together on that fateful last flight: ___-engine Lockheed Electra
18. Prima Donna
19. * LOST! = Never to be ___ or heard from again
20. Capital of Vietnam, without the "Han"
21. * He sang about the legendary continent of #40D
23. * Where ships and planes are said to mysteriously vanish: The Bermuda ___
26. Mr. Lowe
27. Noisy Clamor, flipped around?
28. * Movie of 1982 starring Jack Lemmon and Sissy Spacek
32. Hereditary tribal ruler
37. Fish eggs
39. * They are sometimes found during excavations of ancient lost cities
41. * Indiana Jones searched for the Ark of the Covenant in this blockbuster of 1981: "___ of the Lost Ark"
44. Someone from England, for short
45. Don't order out
47. Don't be truthful
48. * He was able to see the Holy Grail
51. They're made in football, for short
53. Mr. O'
54. * He parachuted with a loot of money from the Boeing 727 he skyjacked in '71 --and vanished forever
59. * Island on the coast of North Carolina where the Lost Colony was situated
63. "I see."
64. Type of Tie
66. Ms. Moran
68. Ms. Moore, and others
70. Brown follower
71. * Mr. Hoffa, the Teamster leader who vanished in 1975
72. Items in a kitchen
74. Jeanne d'Arc, et al.
1. * The character of Tom Hanks in #13D had no other choice than to be a ___ when he wound up on a deserted island after surviving a crash landing
2. Heard in a Drug Store: "This lotion might clear up the ___ suffer from."
3. * JULY 2ND, 1937: He was the navigator who joined Amelia Earhart when she was attempting to fly around the world, only to then mysteriously disappear between New Guinea and Howland Island in the Pacific Ocean: Frederick J. ___
4. Labor follower
5. Up to the time that
6. Not many
7. Roman poet
8. Title of respect for a man in Spain (pl.)
9. * Animal that is lost and gone forever
10. Tel follower
11. * It flowed from Mount Vesuvius which erupted and buried the ancient city of Pompeii
13. * Tom Hanks flick, with "Away"
20. City of northern Utah
22. Family Member, flipped around?
24. Spiders' nests
25. Mr. Gibson, all shook up?
29. Mix Around, in a mixed up way?
30. Mr. Gallagher
31. Ms. Halliwell
33. * The Titanic struck one to then be lost below the icy waters of the ocean
34. Fish genus
36. * Ships sometimes get lost when they are what?
38. Compass point
40. * Was it swallowed by an earthquake?
42. The letter after G ...spelled out
43. Prefix to "china"
46. Do math
49. Orinoco tributary
50. Country walkers
52. Let the pieces fall where they may
55. * They show that dinosaurs once ruled the Earth before being completely wiped off the face of it
56. "Apple" in French
57. Make a Happy Face, backwards?
59. Inclined surface
61. Fats Domino classic: "___ That a Shame"
62. Great Lake
67. * What a #33D is made from
68. Record Players, for short
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.