Beacon Street Girls—The Rules
Updated February 21, 2017 | Factmonster Staff
Great advice on life from the Beacon Street Girls
- Always speak your mind.
- Vote-it's a privilege!
- Don't whine when you lose.
- Don't brag when you win!
- Stay active and play hard.
- Be sensitive to other people-everybody's unique.
- Be good to your friends-they make everything better.
- Travel light, bring a book, and keep a diary.
- Create exciting adventures and see the world.
- Let the stars be your guide.
- Be friendly to everyone you meet.
- Different is good-creativity is what makes life interesting.
- Don't let mean people ruffle your feathers.
- Find your own special way to express yourself.
- When life gives you goop, make Papier Mâchè.
- Confidence on the inside means style on the outside.
- Staying true to the ones you love is always in vogue.
- Don't dis another girl's look. She may be a fashion goddess in training.
- Stay organized-it helps you get where you want to go.
- Fashion is fun-enjoy!
- Know your own star qualities-everybody has spectacular talents.
- Making someone smile is the best gift of all.
- Dreams can come true so make sure to dream in Technicolor!
- Sometimes you have to find your very own way to do things.
- Shine, shine, shine!
- More from Beacon Street Girls