America?s Best Hospitals, 2015
The annual U.S. News & World Report list of the United States' best hospitals is prepared by the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago. Nearly 5,000 medical centers were analyzed to produce this year's Honor Roll recognizing 15 hospitals, each of which excels in many specialties. In 2012, after a 21-year reign, Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Md. was dethroned by Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston as the number one hospital. After topping the list for the first time in 2014, Mayo Clinic drops to number two this year and Mass General regains the top spot.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Mass.
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- *Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Md. (tied with UCLA)
- *UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, N.Y.
- University of California, San Francisco Medical Center, San Francisco, Calif.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Barnes?Jewish Hospital/Washington University, St. Louis, Mo.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Ill.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, N.Y.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, N.C.
- Stanford Health Care, Stanford Hospital, Stanford, Calif.