Synonyms of a.m.
- 1. americium, Am, atomic number 95, metallic element, metal
- usage: a radioactive transuranic metallic element; discovered by bombarding uranium with helium atoms
- 2. Master of Arts, MA, Artium Magister, AM, master's degree
- usage: a master's degree in arts and sciences
- 3. amplitude modulation, AM, modulation
- usage: modulation of the amplitude of the (radio) carrier wave
- 1. ante meridiem, a.m., antemeridian (vs. postmeridian)
- usage: before noon
- 1. ante meridiem, A.M.
- usage: before noon; "let's meet at 11 A.M."
All rights reserved.