Synonyms of absent
- 1. absent, remove, disappear, vanish, go away
- usage: go away or leave; "He absented himself"
- 1. absent (vs. present), away(predicate), introuvable, truant, awol
- usage: not being in a specified place
- 2. lacking, absent, missing, wanting, nonexistent (vs. existent)
- usage: nonexistent; "the thumb is absent"; "her appetite was lacking"
- 3. absent, absentminded, abstracted, scatty, inattentive (vs. attentive)
- usage: lost in thought; showing preoccupation; "an absent stare"; "an absentminded professor"; "the scatty glancing quality of a hyperactive but unfocused intelligence"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of absent (Dictionary)