Synonyms of accede
- 1. submit, bow, defer, accede, give in, yield, give in, succumb, knuckle under, buckle under
- usage: yield to another's wish or opinion; "The government bowed to the military pressure"
- 2. accede, enter, succeed, come after, follow, take office
- usage: take on duties or office; "accede to the throne"
- 3. assent, accede, acquiesce, agree
- usage: to agree or express agreement; "The Maestro assented to the request for an encore"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of accede (Dictionary)