Synonyms of accessible
- 1. accessible (vs. inaccessible), approachable, reachable, come-at-able, get-at-able, getatable, handy, ready to hand(predicate), convenient
- usage: capable of being reached; "a town accessible by rail"
- 2. accessible, approachable, comprehensible (vs. incomprehensible), comprehendible
- usage: capable of being read with comprehension; "readily accessible to the nonprofessional reader"; "the tales seem more approachable than his more difficult novels"
- 3. accessible, available (vs. unavailable)
- usage: easily obtained; "most students now have computers accessible"; "accessible money"
- 4. accessible, approachable (vs. unapproachable)
- usage: easy to get along with or talk to; friendly; "an accessible and genial man"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of accessible (Dictionary)