Synonyms of accessory
- 1. accessory, accoutrement, accouterment, clothing, article of clothing, vesture, wear, wearable, habiliment
- usage: clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing
- 2. accessory, appurtenance, supplement, add-on, component, constituent, element
- usage: a supplementary component that improves capability
- 3. accessory, accessary, criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor
- usage: someone who helps another person commit a crime
- 1. accessary, accessory, supportive (vs. unsupportive)
- usage: aiding and abetting in a crime; "he was charged with being accessory to the crime"
- 2. accessory, adjunct, ancillary, adjuvant, appurtenant, auxiliary, supportive (vs. unsupportive)
- usage: furnishing added support; "an ancillary pump"; "an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism"; "The mind and emotions are auxiliary to each other"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of accessory (Dictionary)