Synonyms of accompany
- 1. attach to, accompany, come with, go with
- usage: be present or associated with an event or entity; "French fries come with the hamburger"; "heart attacks are accompanied by distruction of heart tissue"; "fish usually goes with white wine"; "this kind of vein accompanies certain arteries"
- 2. accompany, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: go or travel along with; "The nurse accompanied the old lady everywhere"
- 3. play along, accompany, follow, play
- usage: perform an accompaniment to; "The orchestra could barely follow the frequent pitch changes of the soprano"
- 4. company, companion, accompany, keep company, consort, associate, affiliate, assort
- usage: be a companion to somebody
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of accompany (Dictionary)