Synonyms of accompanying
- 1. attach to, accompany, come with, go with
- usage: be present or associated with an event or entity; "French fries come with the hamburger"; "heart attacks are accompanied by distruction of heart tissue"; "fish usually goes with white wine"; "this kind of vein accompanies certain arteries"
- 2. accompany, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: go or travel along with; "The nurse accompanied the old lady everywhere"
- 3. play along, accompany, follow, play
- usage: perform an accompaniment to; "The orchestra could barely follow the frequent pitch changes of the soprano"
- 4. company, companion, accompany, keep company, consort, associate, affiliate, assort
- usage: be a companion to somebody
- 1. attendant, consequent, accompanying, concomitant, incidental, ensuant, resultant, sequent, subsequent (vs. antecedent)
- usage: following or accompanying as a consequence; "an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with attendant problems"; "snags incidental to the changeover in management"; "attendant circumstances"; "the period of tension and consequent need for military preparedness"; "the ensuant response to his appeal"; "the resultant savings were considerable"
All rights reserved.