Synonyms of accumulated
- 1. roll up, collect, accumulate, pile up, amass, compile, hoard, store, hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away
- usage: get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife"; "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"; "She rolled up a small fortune"
- 2. accumulate, cumulate, conglomerate, pile up, gather, amass, increase
- usage: collect or gather; "Journals are accumulating in my office"; "The work keeps piling up"
- 1. accrued, accumulated, increased (vs. decreased)
- usage: periodically accumulated over time; "accrued interest"; "accrued leave"
All rights reserved.