Synonyms of accusing
- 1. accuse, impeach, incriminate, criminate, charge, accuse
- usage: bring an accusation against; level a charge against; "The neighbors accused the man of spousal abuse"
- 2. charge, accuse
- usage: blame for, make a claim of wrongdoing or misbehavior against; "he charged the director with indifference"
- 1. accusative, accusatory, accusing, accusive, inculpatory (vs. exculpatory), inculpative
- usage: containing or expressing accusation; "an accusitive forefinger"; "black accusatory looks"; "accusive shoes and telltale trousers"- O.Henry; "his accusing glare"
All rights reserved.