Synonyms of acquaint
- 1. introduce, present, acquaint, inform
- usage: cause to come to know personally; "permit me to acquaint you with my son"; "introduce the new neighbors to the community"
- 2. familiarize, familiarise, acquaint, inform
- usage: make familiar or conversant with; "you should acquaint yourself with your new computer"; "We familiarized ourselves with the new surroundings"
- 3. acquaint, inform
- usage: inform; "Please acquaint your colleagues of your plans to move"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of acquaint (Dictionary)