Synonyms of actuating
- 1. trip, actuate, trigger, activate, set off, spark off, spark, trigger off, touch off, initiate, pioneer
- usage: put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
- 2. motivate, actuate, propel, move, prompt, incite, cause, do, make
- usage: give an incentive for action; "This moved me to sacrifice my career"
- 1. activating(prenominal), actuating(prenominal), causative (vs. noncausative)
- usage: causing motion or action or change
All rights reserved.