Synonyms of additive
- 1. additive, addition, add-on, improver
- usage: something added to enhance food or gasoline or paint or medicine
- 1. linear (vs. nonlinear), additive, bilinear
- usage: designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
- 2. additive (vs. subtractive), accumulative, cumulative, addable, addible, extra, additional, complemental, complementary, completing, incremental, intercalary, summational, summative, supplementary, supplemental
- usage: characterized or produced by addition; "an additive process"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of additive (Dictionary)