Synonyms of addled
- 1. addle, muddle, puddle, jumble, confuse, mix up
- usage: mix up or confuse; "He muddled the issues"
- 2. addle, spoil, go bad
- usage: become rotten; "addled eggs"
- 1. addled, stale (vs. fresh)
- usage: (of eggs) no longer edible; "an addled egg"
- 2. addled, befuddled, muddled, muzzy, woolly, wooly, woolly-headed, wooly-minded, confused (vs. clearheaded)
- usage: confused and vague; used especially of thinking; "muddleheaded ideas"; "your addled little brain"; "woolly thinking"; "woolly-headed ideas"
All rights reserved.