Synonyms of adjective
- 1. adjective, modifier, qualifier
- usage: a word that expresses an attribute of something
- 2. adjective, major form class
- usage: the word class that qualifies nouns
- 1. adjectival, adjective
- usage: of or relating to or functioning as an adjective; "adjectival syntax"; "an adjective clause"
- 2. adjective (vs. substantive), procedural
- usage: relating to court practice and procedure as opposed to the principles of law; "adjective law"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of adjective (Dictionary)