- 1. adjuvant, additive
- usage: an additive that enhances the effectiveness of medical treatment
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. accessory, adjunct, ancillary, adjuvant, appurtenant, auxiliary, supportive (vs. unsupportive)
- usage: furnishing added support; "an ancillary pump"; "an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism"; "The mind and emotions are auxiliary to each other"
- 2. adjuvant, helpful (vs. unhelpful)
- usage: enhancing the action of a medical treatment; "the adjuvant action of certain bacteria"
All rights reserved.
See also: adjuvant (Dictionary)