Synonyms of adorn
- 1. decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify, change, alter, modify
- usage: make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- 2. deck, adorn, decorate, grace, embellish, beautify, be
- usage: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- 3. invest, clothe, adorn, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of adorn (Dictionary)