Synonyms of adorned
- 1. decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify, change, alter, modify
- usage: make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- 2. deck, adorn, decorate, grace, embellish, beautify, be
- usage: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- 3. invest, clothe, adorn, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- 1. adorned (vs. unadorned), decorated, beady, gemmed, jeweled, jewelled, sequined, spangled, spangly, bedaubed, bespectacled, monocled, spectacled, brocaded, embossed, raised, buttony, carbuncled, champleve, cloisonne, clinquant, tinseled, tinselly, crested, plumed, crested, topknotted, tufted, crested, crocketed, feathery, feathered, plumy, frilled, frilly, ruffled, fringed, gilt-edged, inflamed, inlaid, inwrought, tessellated, mounted, paneled, wainscoted, studded, tapestried, tasseled, tasselled, tricked-out, tufted, clothed#1, clad, fancy
- usage: provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
All rights reserved.