Synonyms of advantage
- 1. advantage, vantage, asset, plus
- usage: the quality of having a superior or more favorable position; "the experience gave him the advantage over me"
- 2. advantage, point
- usage: (tennis) first point scored after deuce
- 3. advantage, reward, benefit, welfare
- usage: benefit resulting from some event or action; "it turned out to my advantage"; "reaping the rewards of generosity"
- 1. advantage, prefer, favor, favour
- usage: give an advantage to; "This system advantages the rich"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of advantage (Dictionary)