Synonyms of advise
- 1. rede, advise, counsel, hash out, discuss, talk over
- usage: give advice to; "The teacher counsels troubled students"; "The lawyer counselled me when I was accused of tax fraud"
- 2. advise, notify, give notice, send word, apprise, apprize, inform
- usage: inform (somebody) of something; "I advised him that the rent was due"
- 3. propose, suggest, advise, declare
- usage: make a proposal, declare a plan for something; "the senator proposed to abolish the sales tax"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of advise (Dictionary)