Synonyms of aerated
- 1. air out, air, aerate, expose
- usage: expose to fresh air; "aerate your old sneakers"
- 2. activate, aerate, change, alter, modify
- usage: aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
- 3. oxygenate, oxygenize, oxygenise, aerate, process, treat
- usage: impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen; "oxygenate blood"
- 1. aerated, treated (vs. untreated)
- usage: (of a liquid) treated by having air passed or bubbled through it for purification
- 2. aerated, charged, effervescent (vs. noneffervescent)
- usage: supplied with carbon dioxide
All rights reserved.