Synonyms of aery
- 1. aerie, aery, eyrie, eyry, bird's nest, bird nest, birdnest
- usage: the lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle)
- 2. aerie, aery, eyrie, eyry, habitation
- usage: any habitation at a high altitude
- 1. aeriform, aerial, airy, aery, ethereal, insubstantial (vs. substantial), unsubstantial, unreal
- usage: characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air; "figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away"- Thomas Carlyle; "aerial fancies"; "an airy apparition"; "physical rather than ethereal forms"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of aery (Dictionary)