- 1. affiliate, associate
- usage: a subordinate or subsidiary associate; a person who is affiliated with another or with an organization
- 2. affiliate, organization, organisation
- usage: a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization; "network affiliates"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. consort, associate, affiliate, assort, interact
- usage: keep company with; hang out with; "He associates with strange people"; "She affiliates with her colleagues"
- 2. affiliate, join, fall in, get together
- usage: join in an affiliation; "The two colleges affiliated"; "They affiliated with a national group"
All rights reserved.
See also: affiliate (Dictionary)