Synonyms of affiliated
- 1. consort, associate, affiliate, assort, interact
- usage: keep company with; hang out with; "He associates with strange people"; "She affiliates with her colleagues"
- 2. affiliate, join, fall in, get together
- usage: join in an affiliation; "The two colleges affiliated"; "They affiliated with a national group"
- 1. affiliated, attached, connected, related (vs. unrelated), related to
- usage: being joined in close association; "affiliated clubs"; "all art schools whether independent or attached to universities"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of affiliated (Dictionary)