- 1. after(prenominal), aft(prenominal) (vs. fore)
- usage: located farther aft
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. subsequently, later, afterwards, afterward, after, later on
- usage: happening at a time subsequent to a reference time; "he apologized subsequently"; "he's going to the store but he'll be back here later"; "it didn't happen until afterward"; "two hours after that"
- 2. after
- usage: behind or in the rear; "and Jill came tumbling after"
All rights reserved.
See also: after (Dictionary)