Synonyms of agglomerate
- 1. agglomerate, volcanic rock
- usage: volcanic rock consisting of large fragments fused together
- 2. pile, heap, mound, agglomerate, cumulation, cumulus, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- 1. agglomerate, bunch, bunch up, bundle, cluster, clump
- usage: form into one cluster
- 1. agglomerate, agglomerated, agglomerative, clustered, collective (vs. distributive)
- usage: clustered together but not coherent; "an agglomerated flower head"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of agglomerate (Dictionary)