WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. agreeable (vs. disagreeable)
- usage: conforming to your own liking or feelings or nature; "Is the plan agreeable to you?"; "he's an agreeable fellow"; "My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli; "an agreeable manner"
- 2. accordant, agreeable, conformable, consonant, concordant, consistent (vs. inconsistent)
- usage: in keeping; "salaries agreeable with current trends"; "plans conformable with your wishes"; "expressed views concordant with his background"
- 3. agreeable, accordant (vs. discordant)
- usage: prepared to agree or consent; "agreeable to the plan"
All rights reserved.
See also: agreeable (Dictionary)