Synonyms of agreed
- 1. agree, hold, concur, concord
- usage: be in accord; be in agreement; "We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I can't agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers concord on this point"
- 2. agree, accept, consent, go for
- usage: consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something; "She agreed to all my conditions"; "He agreed to leave her alone"
- 3. match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree, equal, be
- usage: be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics; "The two stories don't agree in many details"; "The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"; "The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
- 4. harmonize, harmonise, consort, accord, concord, fit in, agree, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
- 5. agree
- usage: show grammatical agreement; "Subjects and verbs must always agree in English"
- 6. agree, suit
- usage: be agreeable or suitable; "White wine doesn't agree with me"
- 7. agree
- usage: achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose; "No two of my colleagues would agree on whom to elect chairman"
- 1. agreed, in agreement(predicate), united (vs. divided)
- usage: united by being of the same opinion; "agreed in their distrust of authority"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of agreed (Dictionary)