Synonyms of aided
- 1. help, assist, aid, support, back up
- usage: give help or assistance; be of service; "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"; "Can you help me carry this table?"; "She never helps around the house"
- 2. help, aid, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: improve the condition of; "These pills will help the patient"
- 1. assisted (vs. unassisted), aided, motor-assisted, power-assisted
- usage: having help; often used as a combining form
All rights reserved.